Hi guys and gals!
The shorts are extra comfy and are made of some super soft fabric blend. I just have trouble matching them with an outfit! So I am asking you guys, what would you wear with them?
8 months ago 16 notes
- alelands reblogged this from pastel-locks
- a-c-i-d-in-dopeland answered: i know this isnt a question but i really love your blog <3
- angelikah answered: bralet, light denim vest, black knee highs or tights:)
- estos-disfiguros-de-la-vida likes this
- accio-uniiicorn answered: I actually think you already combined them well. I would wear them with a black/white tank top and maybe a pinkish cardigan and combat boots
- genjaminbriffey likes this
- babyweems answered: I like how you’re wearing them with a dark top but I’d add a denim vest or a light-colored blazer over that to compliment the pattern :)
- frankreynolds answered: Sheer or ripped tights, white/cream crop top, dark blue velvet jacket, and a few necklaces.
- gunsandshanks answered: White/cream blouse with a spiked collar, light blue vintage denim jacket (levis) , tights & ankle riding boots would look perfect xxxxx
- gyypsyy likes this
- thedemonbat answered: i actually think it looks horrible…
- puddingfountain likes this
- briannareynax answered: I have already posted this try band shirts, lace tops, demin shirt w/ dr martens, combat boots, mary janes, maybe w/ mjs, girly socks?
- ranoch answered: Personally I don’t wear floral but if I was to. Then maybe something like this—>http://4.bp.blogspot.com/—1Cs7HBLwn8/T9drQBwNrTI/AAAAAAAAC
- fitmess answered: dr. martens, flats, or frye boots! dressing it up with an oversized scarf would look super cute as well :)
- fuckthehipsters likes this
- pastel-locks posted this